$295.00Sale price Regular price $295.00
Nado, which means “I swim” in Spanish, is a nod to Anna’s love of the freedom of swimming in the deep ocean. She channeled this absence of constraints when creating this collection, combining together materials which had never before been paired in this fashion, to create a collection which is both pragmatic, and dreamy. The hand-polished stone seems to “swim” in the rare Perota wood which surrounds it. Each stone is individually inset into each platter in a slightly different location, with a different shape and form, making each platter unique. As she does with many of her designs, Anna expanded the limits of artisanal production, creating new markets and new capabilities.
- Medium: 14.75" x 12" x 0.75"/37cm x 30cm x 2cm
- Large: 18" x 15" x 1"/46cm x 38cm x 3cm
- This is a natural product- size, color, and pattern may vary.
- Wood and Sand Agate
- Wipe clean with damp soft cloth.
- Made in Mexico and Brazil.