Afora: (live edged wood collection) - from "metafora" which means "metaphor" in Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese. The collection is a metaphor for rebirth - it takes materials (broken stones and off-cuts of wood) which were discarded and transforms them through design to give them a new life. As a company, we believe in reclaiming and re-purposing materials, using design to transform them into something brand new.
Our inlaid gemstone pieces for this collection are reminiscent of the antique inlaid tables which Anna grew up with, beloved by her father for their precise and delicate combinations of contrasting, exotic wood.
- 4.25" x 4.25" x 4.25"/11cm x 11cm x 11cm
- This is a natural product- size, color, and pattern may vary.
- Milpa Wood and Cape Amethyst
- Wipe clean with damp soft cloth.
- Made in Mexico and Brazil.